If you are new to modding, you should read the Beginner's guide first.
If you have any questions, go HERE and ask away!
All the guides are listed in the above menu.

Download Themes

Collection 1 (windows/transparent) with new Icons!!:
Updated 1/1/2010




ZooZoo contact image: 


Wallpapers, etc are included. They will be installed automatically. Refer to the Readme.txt  file inside the ZIP file. You can also read the guide on installing these themes to your phone here.


Download theme here (Outdated)
Download theme pack 1.2 here

5 comments:

Gopi Aravind February 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

@Praveen: Have you flashed your phone with the modded firmware?

Unknown January 23, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

hi.. I have MOTOROLA A810 mobile. i have about 400 messages in my inbox which i do not want to loose at any cost. But my phone has slowed down and it urgently needs a format. Can anyone tell me how to back up my inbox?? the mpt does not allow to back up the inbox....

You are free to use any information on this website for personal use. Please provide a link-back to me if you reproduce it online/offline.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP